Monday, July 31, 2006
Isn't today the day both JK Rowling and Harry Potter got born? Yeah,well, time is different in the UK and it might not be.Heh.
Missed two 31 buses with Charissa today. That sucked,i tell you. We ran after them and they just flashed past. Fluck 'em. And did i mention that I think one of my very own classmates was inside the first doubledecker bus?And he was sniggering at us! I was perfectly scandalized. And the second time, we were walking to the kallang bus stop from Mcdonald's and we chased another bus and people in the bus
actually turned around to look at us as we ran. And it didnt do us good,anyhow. Humiliated ourselves.
My blog song?It isnt there just because I think it has a nice tune to hum along to. It means something. But that's for me to know(:
i thought the world of you
6:17 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice